Phone: (+36) 1 392.0510
Working days: Monday to Friday
Consulair affaires: firstname.lastname@example.org
For VISAs requests only: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Lodging of applications: 9:00 am to 13:00 pm
- Collection: 14:00 am to 15:30 pm.
- Consular registration is available only on these following days: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. For more informations please click here
- Algeria in numbers
- Law background
- Investment guide
- Investment in the new capital (Sidi Bouabballaha)
- Investment in Algeria
Please take note of the following general information
The special extract of birth certificate ’12S
What is it?
It is an extract of birth certificate, issued once in a lifetime, on a special and secured paper, this document is compulsory for the issuance of the biometric passport.
Marriage & divorce
Please take note of the following general information:
Death & transfer of corpse
One of the main tasks of the the Algerian Consulate is to provide assistance to families of Algerian Nationals who die abroad. The consular officer is committed to assist the family in making arrangements with local authorities for the preparation and transfer to Algeria of the remains of the deceased, in accordance with the family's wishes and local as well as Algerian regulations. However, the Consulate does not pay the transfer of the remains (read the note below).
Budapest, Zugligeti út 27., 1121
Tél: +36 1 392 0510
For consular affairs:
VISAs requests are available only: Tuesdays and Thursdays and as following:
Opening hours for:
- 1-Lodging of applications: 9:00 am to 13:00 pm
- 2-Collection: 14:00 am to 15:30 pm.